Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to everyone!

I know ... it isn't Supergirl or DC or even comic book related. But here are the Dragon Ball Z jack o'lanterns I carved for the supergirls at home this year.


First Goku. This one was pretty straight forward. I went with a happy-go-lucky face for him.


Next, Gohan, as he is seen early in the series. Here he is in his 'scholar' outfit including cap with the 4-star Dragon ball. I think this one came out the best.


Lastly, Vegeta. I really really wanted this one to rock but I think my design idea of the 'floating head' didn't work as well as I thought it would.

Anyways, back to Supergirl and DC news tomorrow. For now, more candy!

4 comments:

valerie21601 said...

Cute!

I am sure your "Supergirls" at home will fondly remember how much work you put into these pumpkins for them.

Gene said...

Great work!

Saranga said...

hey they're really good! wanna come do mine next year? ;)

Anj said...

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

These jack olanterns have become a sort of family tradition, so I really get into it.